The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Olde Mobile Antiques Gallery (“OMAG”) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
OMAG expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to any errors in or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; any other websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site; and any unavailability of this site or any portion thereof. To the extent permitted by law, OMAG and its employees, agents and consultants exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the Information whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, OMAG limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply of the Information
In no event will OMAG be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of OMAG. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the content contained within them and OMAG does not warrant that such sites, content, information, products, or services are devoid of viruses or other contamination.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, OMAG takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have any questions concerning the content of the OMAG website you are encourage to contact us. However, we remind you that by sending OMAG feedback and suggestions, you agree that the any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in the feedback or suggestions become the property of OMAG.
Furthermore in consideration of using this website you also agree to the following conditions:
- That, at the sole option of OMAG, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- That you VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT THEY HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL, EITHER PURSUANT TO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR PURSUANT TO A COURT ACTION.
- That this Agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- That, if OMAG waives its right to arbitration, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Alabama, sitting in Mobile, Alabama and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama for all purposes in connection with this Agreement and hereby voluntarily waive and agree not to assert any objection to the jurisdiction of any such Courts, including the objection of inconvenient forum.
- In the event of arbitration or litigation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, you shall reimburse OMAG for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting therefrom.